How we can work with your school
There are three ways in which we can work with your school; from the free and help-yourself, to becoming a Little Inventors Super School! Take a look below, to see what suits…
Little Inventors Activities
Our Teacher Resource Pack can be used to run Little Inventors activities in your school – all resources are available for free, in one simple download here!
We encourage teachers to upload all of their students invention ideas to littleinventors.org – where they'll be visible to the children, their parents and our wider network of inventors, makers and designers.
All ideas that are uploaded will automatically be entered into our ongoing competition with one idea being turned into a real object every month!
Please feel free to pass the word round, and use our Teacher Resource Pack as many times as you like. The more the merrier!
What to do
Little Inventors Super School
£299 per annum
For teachers and schools who would like to do more. Becoming a Super School will give you a dedicated ideas gallery, that teachers can manage and upload to. You’ll have your own URL which you can choose to keep private or open to the public. Your gallery allows parents, teachers and the little inventors themselves to visit and explore your school's brilliant invention ideas in one easy place.
If you choose to keep your gallery public, we’ll also share all ideas on our website, and celebrate our Super Schools through features on our social media and worldwide networks of experts and makers. In addition, all inventions uploaded from the UK will be entered into our monthly national competition for a chance to be made real.
Becoming a Super School will give you:
- Dedicated Little Inventors gallery, and feature on littleinventors.org
- Access to new curriculum-linked workshop plans and videos as they are created
- Ability to submit your own workshops
- Little Inventors student Certificates
- A Super School e-badge and student certificates to show you are part of our creative family!
What to do
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request to become a Super School
- We'll get in touch to set you up within 48 hours
- We will send you a link, and instructions to your School gallery and Certificates
- Upload invention ideas and share them with your school community and beyond!
Little Inventors Super School Challenge
From £3k depending on requirements
Giving your students an inspirational and unforgettable adventure, we can work together with you to deliver a bespoke Little Inventors Challenge!
We will give assemblies, briefings and workshops; help you define your own challenge to make it relevant and specific to your school; support the full process of the making of students ideas; and and to round off – help organise an impressive exhibition display to celebrate your school’s achievements in innovation and science.
- Bespoke Super School Challenge
- Full day on-site including assemblies; teacher briefings; workshops
- Dedicated school gallery package plus feedback on the best inventions from the Little Inventors team
- Little Inventors plan structure
- Making the inventions – guidance plan and support
- Exhibition display – guidance plan and support
What to do
- Email email@example.com with Super School Challenge
- We'll arrange a call to discuss your requirements for the challenge
- You will have a dedicated Little Inventors contact to support you throughout